R&R Lotion TIP-2 I.C. Lead Free Tip Tinner, 1-1/2oz Size, For Soldering Iron Tips In Hot New Release

R&R Lotion TIP-2 I.C. Lead Free Tip Tinner, 1-1/2oz Size, For Soldering Iron Tips

You are able to purchase R&R Lotion TIP-2 I.C. Lead Free Tip Tinner, 1-1/2oz Size, For Soldering Iron Tips today at the top price and it's special time offer. Look at our extra deals today on our store. Obtain more and drop less when you purchase R&R Lotion TIP-2 I.C. Lead Free Tip Tinner, 1-1/2oz Size, For Soldering Iron Tips.


R&R Lotion TIP-2 I.C. Lead Free Tip Tinner, 1-1/2oz Size, For Soldering Iron Tips description
R&R Lotion I.C. lead free tip tinner. RoHs compliant Tip Tinner used to prolong your soldering iron tip. Stops Oxidation of the tip. 1-1/2-ounces size.


R&R Lotion TIP-2 I.C. Lead Free Tip Tinner, 1-1/2oz Size, For Soldering Iron Tips features
  • I.C. lead free tip tinner
  • Tins your soldering iron tips
  • Has been formulated to prolong solding tip life
  • 1-1/2-ounces size
  • No halides, residue free, rosin free



Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment